Booking terms and conditions - general
- By booking with Craskie Estate Ltd (herby referred to as 'us' or 'the company') you agree to abide by our terms and conditions and any regulations set out in the information packs provided within
- Our terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
- Acceptance of bookings is at the sole discretion of the management.
- Your contract with us provides for the provision of accommodation and extras as described in our website and detailed in your booking confirmation.
- Check-in time is from 4pm and check-out is 11am. Please contact us if you need to arrive before 4pm.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking for any reason and at any time prior to your stay. In the unlikely event we are forced to cancel your booking you will receive a full refund of any
monies paid up to that point.
- You must provide us with full contact details prior to a confirmed booking.
- We reserve the right to request credit card details at check-in for the purposes of covering any additional charges accrued.
- Additional extras such as dog charges are non-refundable.
- Special offers/deals must be paid in full to secure your booking and payments are non-refundable.
- Bookings for sole use of all our available accommodation are subject to a £200 refundable 'good housekeeping' deposit payable by cheque. This will be returned once it has been confirmed that no
damage has occurred.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure their safety, you agree to indemnify the company against any losses arising from vehicles (including bycicles) parked on site.
- All of the accommodation at Craskie Estate is non-smoking. If we have reason to believe you have smoked in the accommodation we reserve the right to charge up to £100 for additional cleaning. By
booking with us you agree to this charge.
- We advise all visitors to take out suitable travel insurance to cover your trip. We can accept no liability for problems with accommodaton arising from anything outwith the company's control. We
will always endeavour to assist you in locating alternative accommodation, although this may not always be possible.
- Please avoid loud music after 11pm and respect the privacy of other guests and your hosts at all times.
- Outdoor fires are allowed at Craskie Estate, please adhere to the Scottish Outdoor Access Code. As we are located in a Special Area of Conservation and the estate contains ancient caledonian pine
forest please burn only firewood available from us or fallen, dead wood in the designated firepits provided. A fee may be charged by the company for tree damage or loss suffered.
- Fishing day passes are available for non-residents at £15 per rod. This entitles you to fish for brown trout (in season) and pike on the north bank of Loch Craskie and the River Cannich (within
the bounds of the estate) on a catch and release basis.
Booking terms and conditions - The Old Mill
- Your booking has been confirmed when we receive your 50% deposit payment. Until this has been received we reserve the right to accept a booking from another customer.
- Your booking is not finalised until we have received your balance payment (at least 30 days prior to your holiday). If you decide to cancel your holiday before the balance payment is made we will
endeavour to re-book the accommodation. If we are able to re-book you will receive a refund of your deposit minus any reasonable administration charges or loss of income.
- Dogs are accepted by arrangement and their acceptance is at the sole discretion of the management. £10 is charged per dog per week to cover additional cleaning costs. Please do not allow dogs on
the furniture of beds. We can provide crates if required. Any damage caused must be paid for. Dogs may be off lead in the Old Mill garden but must be kept on lead in the area immediately outside
(within the deer fence). They should be kept under close control on the rest of the estate as there are wild deer and livestock in the glen. Please be aware of the potential dangers of livestock
worrying. You agree to keep your dog(s) on a lead in any field containing livestock. Please pick up after your dog(s) wherever practical.
- We strive to minimise our carbon footprint at Craskie estate so please do not burn fossil fues such as peat or coal in the fire at The Old Mill. Firewood can be purchased on site.
- Your booking at The Old Mill provides you with full access to the estate including one free day pass to fish the north bank of the River Cannich and Loch Craskie (within the boundaries of the
estate) for brown trout (in season) and pike on a catch and release basis. Additional day passes can be purchased for £10.
- Loyalty discount: Returning guests to The Old Mill qualify for a 10% discount on accommodation costs. You must inform us at the time of booking that you are a returning guest. When taking
advantage of this offer, all payments are non-refundable. Loyalty discount cannot be combined with any other special offer.
Booking terms and conditions - Eco pods.
- Payment in full is required to confirm a booking of less than 6 nights.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking of 7 or more nights with the balance due at least 30 days before the start of your stay.
- All payments for pod bookings are non-refundable.
- Cooking with flame inside the pods is not permitted.
- Dogs are accepted by arrangement and their acceptance is at the sole discretion of the management. An additional £5 per dog, per stay is charged to cover additional cleaning costs. Please use the
leatherette covers provided to avoid damage to the matresses. Dogs must be kept on a lead within the deer-fenced garden area. On the rest of the estate please keep them under close control as there
are deer and livestock in the glen. Please be aware of the potential dangers of livestock worrying. You agree to keep your dog(s) on a lead in any field containing livestock. Please pick up after
your dog(s) wherever practical.
- Day passes are available to fish for brown trout (in season) and pike on a catch and release basis for £10.
Craskie Estate Ltd
Company Number: 09140010
VAT Registration: 196524476